Tuesday 1 October 2013

A quick look back at the last few months

Its a shame I've not had time to keep on top of this blog as there are so many amazing things happening in Chester at the moment.

I do hope you are managing to go a little 'under the covers' and find some of the fantastic events that are happening around our cultured city.

I have spent a lot of time playing on the open mic circuit over the last few months and have to say I'm really enjoying each and every venue I play at.

The Compass has been one of my favs over recent weeks. Its popularity is slowly growing and some of the acts I've heard down there in recent weeks have been sublime.

This is hopefully the start of me finding some time to write about the great things that are happening at the moment.

Keep it Alternative.




No comments:

Post a Comment